New Zealand's largest international degree provider. The programmes are focused on the global marketplace.
The college was founded in 1961 with the purpose to provide a well rounded education of high calibre where students can acquire the necessary academic knowledge.
Founded in 1702 by Leopold I Habsburg. Since the beginning of 20th century the university has produced 9 Nobel Prize winners.
The history dates back to 1940. At present, the university includes 4 institutes, 14 faculties and 73 departments.
Through the power of internet, Berkeley college online brings the classroom to you anywhere in the world with the same high level of support as On-Campus classes.
WORLD UNIVERSITY DIRECTORY
Details of 'Brock University '
500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1 City and State:
North America ,
Canada Additional Information:
Imagine a special place that helps you grow “both sides of the brain”. Brock University is that place.
Part of what sets us apart from the rest is our philosophy of taking students beyond the pursuit of academic excellence.
Brock is a place where left-brain and right-brain thinking come together, where students develop rational/analytical thinking in concert with their emotional/creative sides. We view community involvement as crucial to developing intelligent, well-rounded members of society.
That may help explain our popularity. For a decade, Brock has had the second-highest growth of students of any Ontario university.
It also doesn’t hurt that we have a park-like setting atop the Niagara Escarpment in Ontario’s Niagara peninsula. (Brock is the only Canadian university that is part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve).
Brock is a comprehensive university with an expansive undergraduate system as well as advanced research, post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Students at Brock choose their courses from a rigorous and experiential academic portfolio spanning seven Faculties.
Brock also has the fifth-largest co-op program of any university in Canada, as well as a growing number of international programs.
Applied Health Sciences
* Community Health Sciences
* Physical Education & Kinesiology
* Recreation & Leisure Studies
* Sport Management
* Finance, Operations, and Information Systems
* Marketing, International Business, and Strategy
* Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Ethics
* Concurrent Programs
* Graduate & Undergraduate
* Teacher Education
* Tecumseh Centre
* Adult Education
* Continuing Teacher Education
* Applied Linguistics
* Canadian Studies
* Centre for Digital Humanities
* Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
* Centre for Studies in Arts and Culture
* Dramatic Arts
* English Language & Literature
* Interactive Arts and Science
* Intercultural Studies
* Liberal Arts
* Modern Languages / Literatures & Cultures
* School of Fine and Performing Arts
* Visual Arts
Mathematics and Science
* Biological Sciences
* Computer Science
* Cool Climate Oenology & Viticulture Institute
* Earth Sciences
* Applied Disability Studies/ABA
* Child & Youth Studies
* Collaborative Study in Policing and Criminal Justice Program
* Communications, Popular Culture & Film
* Dual Diagnosis (International Certificate Programme)
* Centre for Labour Studies
* Political Science
* Tourism and Environment
* Women's Studies