New Zealand's largest international degree provider. The programmes are focused on the global marketplace.
The college was founded in 1961 with the purpose to provide a well rounded education of high calibre where students can acquire the necessary academic knowledge.
Founded in 1702 by Leopold I Habsburg. Since the beginning of 20th century the university has produced 9 Nobel Prize winners.
The history dates back to 1940. At present, the university includes 4 institutes, 14 faculties and 73 departments.
Through the power of internet, Berkeley college online brings the classroom to you anywhere in the world with the same high level of support as On-Campus classes.
WORLD UNIVERSITY DIRECTORY
Details of 'Brock University '
500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1 City and State:
North America ,
Canada Additional Information:
Imagine a special place that helps you grow â€œboth sides of the brainâ€. Brock University is that place.
Part of what sets us apart from the rest is our philosophy of taking students beyond the pursuit of academic excellence.
Brock is a place where left-brain and right-brain thinking come together, where students develop rational/analytical thinking in concert with their emotional/creative sides. We view community involvement as crucial to developing intelligent, well-rounded members of society.
That may help explain our popularity. For a decade, Brock has had the second-highest growth of students of any Ontario university.
It also doesnâ€™t hurt that we have a park-like setting atop the Niagara Escarpment in Ontarioâ€™s Niagara peninsula. (Brock is the only Canadian university that is part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve).
Brock is a comprehensive university with an expansive undergraduate system as well as advanced research, post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Students at Brock choose their courses from a rigorous and experiential academic portfolio spanning seven Faculties.
Brock also has the fifth-largest co-op program of any university in Canada, as well as a growing number of international programs.
Applied Health Sciences
* Community Health Sciences
* Physical Education & Kinesiology
* Recreation & Leisure Studies
* Sport Management
* Finance, Operations, and Information Systems
* Marketing, International Business, and Strategy
* Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Ethics
* Concurrent Programs
* Graduate & Undergraduate
* Teacher Education
* Tecumseh Centre
* Adult Education
* Continuing Teacher Education
* Applied Linguistics
* Canadian Studies
* Centre for Digital Humanities
* Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
* Centre for Studies in Arts and Culture
* Dramatic Arts
* English Language & Literature
* Interactive Arts and Science
* Intercultural Studies
* Liberal Arts
* Modern Languages / Literatures & Cultures
* School of Fine and Performing Arts
* Visual Arts
Mathematics and Science
* Biological Sciences
* Computer Science
* Cool Climate Oenology & Viticulture Institute
* Earth Sciences
* Applied Disability Studies/ABA
* Child & Youth Studies
* Collaborative Study in Policing and Criminal Justice Program
* Communications, Popular Culture & Film
* Dual Diagnosis (International Certificate Programme)
* Centre for Labour Studies
* Political Science
* Tourism and Environment
* Women's Studies